Wolf Global is seeking an experienced marketing professional or outside agency to contribute to and oversee the execution of the firm’s strategic communications.
Candidates must have experience handling marketing or public relations for a global investigations consulting firm, a global law firm, or a global management consulting firm, and must understand the global investigations consulting industry.
Legal Marketing Association members might find a natural fit.
This is a contract position with the opportunity for permanent placement and interested firms as well as independent contractors with the requisite experience should apply.
- Experience handling marketing or PR for a global investigations consulting firm, a global law firm, or a global management consulting firm.
- Understand the global investigations consulting industry.
- Experience identifying and proposing speaking opportunities and engagements.
- Experience preparing Chambers submissions and other firm directories submissions.
- Experience creating or overseeing the creation of firm marketing content, including copywriting and storytelling.
- Support global business development and recruiting initiatives.
- Identify and propose speaking opportunities in the U.S. and internationally.
- Prepare or manage Chambers submissions and other firm directories submissions.
- Create or manage the creation of website copy and marketing materials, always communicating the Wolf Global brand.
- Contact journalists, or work with outside PR professionals to contact journalists, and concisely explain how the firm’s professionals can provide insight, analysis, or expertise to the important stories they are covering.
- Work directly with the firm’s leadership on the development and deepening of client relationships around the world.
Wolf Global Firm Culture
Honesty. Integrity. Truthfulness. Reliability. Dependability. A sense of urgency. Serious. Sober.
Meticulous attention to detail. A commitment to getting it right. A commitment to being right. A very conscious understanding and appreciation for the fact that the client is counting on us. A belief that failure is not an option. A belief that there is very little margin for error. A belief that at anything we do we should be among the best at it.
Be nice. Do good work. Have some class.