Banks and Financial Firms
Wolf Global brings perspective, experience and understanding to banks and financial firms.
Independent Due Diligence
Because of the professional and personal activities involved, certain banking relationships require complex, international enhanced due diligence investigations and ongoing monitoring. Wolf Global may be engaged by the bank or, on the bank’s recommendation, by the customer, to conduct an independent due diligence investigation and prepare a report or dossier to assist compliance.
A Resource to Private Bankers
Wolf Global was created to meet the needs of the same private clients with whom you work. Clients who are engaged in international business and personal affairs around the world. Clients who might be in Dubai one day, London the next day and New York the day after that. Clients for whom there is little margin for error and for whom discretion is extremely important.
We work closely with our private clients and their family offices, private bankers, attorneys and other advisors, to identify and mitigate legal, commercial, political and reputational risks and to discreetly, legally and ethically respond to and manage crises anywhere in the world.
Capabilities and Resources
Investigations, Intelligence and Due Diligence
- Corporate investigations
- International due diligence
- Litigation intelligence and investigations
- Money laundering and illicit trade
- Reputational due diligence
- Self due diligence
- Sensitive investigations
- Corporate crisis management
- Government liaison
- Reputational crises
- Response to and management of international incidents
- Response to investigations, arrests and prosecutions in foreign jurisdictions
- KYC and enhanced due diligence
- Reputational risk advisory
- Sanctions consulting