Wolf Global combines litigation and trial experience with global investigations and intelligence capabilities.
The lawyers we support include:
- Litigators handling high exposure cases.
- White collar attorneys conducting cross-border investigations.
- M&A lawyers conducting due diligence.
- Regulatory lawyers concerned about sanctions, money laundering, the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and the UK Bribery Act.
Capabilities and Resources
Litigation and Arbitration Support
- Investigative consulting
- Litigation intelligence
- Financial investigations
- Asset tracing
- Identification, location and debriefing of witnesses internationally
- Legal and ethical identification and gathering of new evidence not disclosed through discovery
- Intelligence investigations in mergers and acquisitions
- Investigative due diligence
- Reputational due diligence
- Examination of sources of funds
- Independent self due diligence for corporate disclosures, to facilitate third party due diligence, to identify areas for improvement or change, and to serve as a foundation for the development of a strategic communications plan
- Crisis response and crisis management
- Internal corporate investigations
- Liaison with prosecution, regulatory and law enforcement authorities
- Response to investigations, arrests and prosecutions in foreign jurisdictions