New York | Managing Director – Investigations & Disputes
Wolf Global is seeking an experienced managing director to head the firm’s investigations and disputes practice.
This is a lateral position. Candidates must have at least five years’ experience leading corporate internal and government-directed investigations, financial investigations, asset tracing, or investigative due diligence, in a top tier global investigations consulting firm or global management consulting firm.
Provide leadership and direction
- You will lead Wolf Global’s investigations and disputes practice.
- You will develop investigative plans and staff investigations with internal or external resources, as required.
- You will delegate tasks, direct multidisciplinary teams, and handle or coordinate all aspects of investigations.
- You will be responsible for producing investigative reports, dossiers, or presentations, as required.
Originate business and bolster marketing and recruiting initiatives
- As a senior member of the firm, you will be expected to originate business by raising awareness of Wolf Global’s unique suite of services among top tier law firms, corporates, private equity and venture capital firms, and government agencies.
- You will attend industry events, steer thought leadership perspectives, and drive topics internally.
- You will recruit new candidates to the firm who will ultimately report to you.
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience in a top tier global investigations consulting firm or global management consulting firm.
- Proven ability to develop new business.
- Proven ability to lead practice development activities and help build the Investigations and Disputes practice.
- Exceptional writing skills.
- Exceptional reputation among clients and colleagues.
- Unquestioned ethics.
About Wolf Global
Uniquely combining litigation and trial experience with global investigations and crisis management experience, Wolf Global helps clients and their counsel resolve disputes, mitigate risk, and increase deal value.
Wolf Global Firm Culture
Honesty. Integrity. Truthfulness. Reliability. Dependability. A sense of urgency. Serious. Sober.
Meticulous attention to detail. A commitment to getting it right. A commitment to being right. A very conscious understanding and appreciation for the fact that the client is counting on us. A belief that failure is not an option. A belief that there is very little margin for error. A belief that at anything we do we should be among the best at it.
Be nice. Do good work. Have some class.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.