New York | Managing Director/Senior Managing Director – Transaction Advisory Services
About the Position
Wolf Global delivers a suite of Transaction Advisory Services combining international business diplomacy, deal structuring, investigative due diligence, negotiation consulting, and strategic communications, to help clients and their counsel execute and be ready on Day One.
This is an excellent opportunity to enhance and expand your leadership experience, your business development and engagement management experience, and your buy-side and sell-side experience. You will continue to grow and learn working in new sectors and on emerging technologies.
Provide leadership and direction
- Serve as a critical team member leading Transaction Advisory engagements.
- Interface with clients and their counsel on market entry, mergers, acquisitions, integrations, and divestitures.
- Scope and set up engagements, direct and coordinate the Wolf Global team, delegate tasks, handle all elements of execution, and help manage the client relationship on each assignment.
- Work with our clients and their counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness at all stages of market entry, mergers, acquisitions, integrations, and divestitures; from identifying organic and inorganic growth opportunities to carving out and divesting parts of the client’s business.
Originate business and bolster practice marketing and recruiting initiatives
- As a senior member of the firm’s Transaction Advisory practice, you will originate business by raising awareness of Wolf Global’s unique Transaction Advisory services among corporates, private equity and venture capital firms, and top tier law firms.
- Attend industry events, lead thought leadership perspectives, and drive topics internally.
- Identify, interview and recruit potential new team candidates across various levels who would ultimately report to you.
Enhance collaboration and client improvement strategies with Wolf Global’s Risk, Resilience, and Transaction Advisory practices
- You will build relationships of trust with existing and new clients and determine how Wolf Global can help those clients navigate risks, respond to crises, and seize opportunities.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience, including at least 5 years of mergers and acquisitions experience at a top tier law firm, consulting firm, or financial firm.
- Proven ability to develop new business.
- Exceptional reputation among clients and colleagues.
- Proven ability to lead practice development activities and help build the Transaction Advisory practice.
- Proven ability to interface with c-suite and senior executive team members, senior corporate lawyers, and investment bankers.
- Excellent strategic thinking and planning capabilities.
- Transaction experience having led 5 or more deals
- Expertise in manufacturing, defense, energy, industrial chemicals, pharmaceuticals, or ESG.
- A proven ability to solve complex business problems.
- Exceptional writing skills.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter via e-mail to email@example.com.
About Wolf Global
Wolf Global is a business advisory firm trusted by corporates, governments, private clients, and their counsel, to counter risk, enhance resilience, and protect and increase transaction value.