Nydia Fors conducts specialized research and analysis in support of work being performed in the firm’s international advisory and risk mitigation practices. Her research and analysis focus primarily on matters related to Russia, Eastern Europe and Central Asia. As a professional linguist with expertise in translation, transcription, subtitling and dubbing, editing, proofreading, quality assurance, research, teaching and writing, Ms. Fors is also responsible for coordination of all of the firm’s linguistic services.
Ms. Fors is a professional linguist and has extensive international diplomatic and VIP experience.
- International Advisory
- Risk Mitigation
- M.A. Russian and East European Studies, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- Foreign Language & Area Studies Fellowship for Advanced Russian 2008-2009
- Foreign Language & Area Studies Fellowship for Bosnian-Serbian-Croatian 2007-2008
- Russian National Flagship Program through American Councils for International Education: ACTR/ACCELS at Saint Petersburg State University, Russia, August 2006-May 2007, Attained professional-level proficiency in Russian
- Internship at Pushkinskii Dom (Institute of Russian Literature)
- B.A., Linguistics, Minor in Russian, Minor in Anthropology, Minor in TESL, University of Florida
- Russian language and culture study abroad at Moscow State University, 2002
- Anthropology/Spanish study abroad at Universidad Autónoma de Yucatán, Summer 2001
- Member, National Language Service Corps, Russian and Spanish languages